23 Jun Meet Krysta
As much as I love saying Brickwall is a “small business” and enjoy using pronouns such as “we” and “our,” I have to let you know that it’s just little ol’ me running this show.
Hi. My name is Krysta. I graduated with a degree in web design, and now I do a lot of freelance web/graphic design. I am a minimalist and a bit OCD, which means I keep a very tidy house and I rock a lot of white walls. Once I discovered I was unable to afford all of the beautiful home decor I found online, I started to create my own, which brings us to Brickwall.
I’m not much of a writer, but I love lists. So, here you go:
- I have been married for 2 years.
- I have learned a lot as a wife, mostly that I am a terrible cook and that I’d rather order take out.
- My husband, Paul, is British.
- How we met was crazy romantic and should probably be made into a Lifetime movie, but that story is for another day.
- Paul introduced me to chicken tika masala and Galaxy chocolate, both of which have changed my life for the better.
- I love emojis.
- If music isn’t playing I feel awkward. Parties, study sessions, cooking (otherwise known as ordering take out), I simply feel more comfortable with background music on.
- Favorites include, but are not limited to, John Mayer, Jessie J, and the Arctic Monkeys.
- My weapon of choice is sarcasm.
- I literally love cheese. All day, all the time, all the cheese.
But ultimately, I’m just excited that you’re here. Have a look around the shop, and follow me on Instagram if you want to see more: @shopbrickwall